iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is pleased to announce its revised guidance for the financial year ending 31st December 2019.
E-Commerce and Mobile
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) has relied upon a number of Australian banking partners to assist it with its SWIFT transfers to various international jurisdictions under a Tier 2 arrangement. The Company has been a client of various Australian banks and has relied upon those banks and their SWIFT systems in the past.
Background briefing on iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) and its business to the Australian Security and Investments Commission (ASIC).
iSignthis Limited (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) has commenced legal proceedings against ASX Limited in the Federal Court of Australia to challenge the decisions made by the Australian Securities Exchange to suspend, and not reinstate, the Company's shares for quotation on the exchange.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is pleased to announce that the Company's actual (unaudited) annualised GPTV exceeds A$2.25bn in October 2019.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) has been the subject of an independent ESG Corporate Rating review by international corporate governance and proxy advisory firm, Institutional Shareholder Services Inc.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is pleased to advise that it is restructuring its technical services group.
Banking & Finance
- Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) Martin Place Securities Research Report
- Ellis Martin Report: An Update on EMX Royalty Corp (NYSE:EMX) with CEO David Cole
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (MMJJF) Invests CAD$6m in WeedMD Inc.
Oil Gas & Energy
- State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) State of Play - Reid's Dome Gas Project
- State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) Operational Update - Reid's Dome Project
- EON NRG Ltd (ASX:E2E) Log Analysis Confirms Oil Pay in First PRB Well