In light of Dawney & Co Ltd's (NSX:DWY) performance since the quarterly report to 30 June 2020, the Board provide the following investment update to 10 August 2020.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is pleased to announce its 5th consecutive positive quarterly operating cash flow contained in the Appendix 4C and our quarterly business activity report.
We are pleased that the findings of the Independent Expert with regards to the practices of Company have been consistent with best practice of an ASX300 Company.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) provide the Managing Director's AGM Presentation.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) discloses that the Company has made an application to the Federal Court to extend a Statement of Claim against the ASX to address the ASX's Statement of Reasons, and its veracity under s1041H of the Corporations Act.
iSIgnthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is pleased to advise that it has met its certification requirements with the Central Bank of Lithuania for SEPA Instant thresholds to be lifted from EUR15,000 per transaction to EUR100,000 per transaction limit, as from 1st July 2020.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) "the Company" discloses that as foreshadowed in the announcement of 20th February 2020, the Company's subsidiary Probanx Holdings Ltd has taken up the option to participate in the NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) capital raise.
Banking & Finance
- Beroni Group Limited (NSX:BTG) Constructed Nanobodies for Coronavirus
- NSX Ltd (ASX:NSX) Welcomes Ventus Aqua Limited as the latest IPO on the National Stock Exchange of Australia.
- AdvanceTC Limited (NSX:A88) CEO's Address to AdvanceTC AGM
Oil Gas & Energy
- Dawney & Co Ltd (NSX:DWY) Investment and NTA Update
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Execution of Rig Services Contract
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Quarterly Update Presentation