Cann Global continued to drive sales throughout the quarter resulting in cash receipts from customers of $333k up 54.6% on the prior corresponding period, but lower than the prior quarter due to shipping delays and therefore delayed payment on contracted sales.
Health & Pharm General
During the quarter, Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) received notification from Kyocera Corporation (TYO:6971) that its lead stem cell platform technology Progenza for the treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis (Progenza OA) had passed Kyocera's due diligence process.
While focussing financial resources on development of GaRP, Anatara has been evaluating development, in collaboration with third parties, additional dosage forms for piglets and to utilise Anatara's intellectual property in other species including in-feed formulations for piglets, formulations for aquaculture and formulations for poultry.
Cann Global Limited (ASX:CGB) is pleased to confirm that the 1 for 4 renounceable entitlement offer announced on 3 July 2020 (Entitlement Offer), closed on Thursday 23 July 2020.
Bluechiip Limited (ASX:BCT) today released its quarterly cash flow report for the quarter ended 30 June 2020.
Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS), a clinical-stage regenerative medicine company, today provides an update on its negotiations with Kyocera Corporation (TYO:6971) for a licence agreement to develop and commercialise Progenza for Knee Osteoarthritis in Japan
Bluechiip Ltd (ASX:BCT) Managing Director, Andrew McLellan on Labcon's purported termination of chip supply agreement and Bluechiip's market opportunities.
Banking & Finance
- NSX Ltd (ASX:NSX) Welcomes Ventus Aqua Limited as the latest IPO on the National Stock Exchange of Australia.
- AdvanceTC Limited (NSX:A88) CEO's Address to AdvanceTC AGM
- Pyx Resources Limited (NSX:PYX) Operations Update
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Quarterly Webinar Presentation
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Quarterly Activities Report
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Quarterly Activities Report