Asian Activities Report for January 10, 2012: Xinjiang Guanghui (SHA:600256) to Acquire Oil and Gas Assets in Kazakhstan
Asian Citrus Holdings Limited (LON:ACHL) (HKG:0073), the largest orange plantation owner and the single largest orange producer in China, announces that the total winter orange crop yield of the Company's two operational plantations was approximately 171,607 tonnes, a 19.4% increase from the total winter orange crop yield in 2010. In the year ended 30 June 2011, sales of winter oranges generated 54.6% of the overall revenue from oranges sales, with summer oranges sales generated the rest 45.4%.
Sony Corporation (NYSE:SNE) (TYO:6758) has unveiled its new XQD(TM) memory cards with up to 1 Gbps write and read speed, giving photo enthusiasts and professional photographers a new level of speed and performance. Using the XQD memory cards, XQD compatible digital single lens reflex camera users can capture up to approximately 100 frames in RAW format in continuous shooting mode. In addition to outstanding high-speed data transfer capability, the new cards are highly reliable to protect users' data and images.
Suzuki Motor Corporation (TYO:7269) has showcased Ertiga, a three-row, seven-seater multi-purpose vehicle at the 11th Auto Expo 2012 in New Delhi. Ertiga has a lightweight and compact body, but still spacious and comfortable enough to have up to 7 passengers on board. The model is specially designed for the Indian market as an Indian family usually have more than 5 family members. Sales is expected to commence in the spring of 2012.
Xinjiang Guanghui Industry Co.,Ltd
Suzuki Motor Corporation
Asian Citrus Holdings Limited