FINANCE VIDEO: Silver Lake Resources (ASX:SLR) MD Les Davis Speaks at RIU Resources Round-up in Sydney, May 2010
Silver Lake is a gold producer and explorer with a resource base of 1.5 million oz in highly prospective regions including the Mount Monger and the Murchison goldfields located in Western Australia. Silver Lake's exploration programme is targeting 5 million oz Au in resource by the end of 2011.
Gold Producer with Significant Exploration Upside
- Current production ~60,000oz Au per annum from Mount Monger
- High grade open pit potential in the Murchison
- Total resource base of 9,867,100 tonnes at 4.7 g/t Au for 1,488,400 oz
- Accelerated two year exploration programme
- Large land holding that is highly prospective and under explored
Link to Watch the Video:
About Silver Lake Resources
Silver Lake (ASX:SLR) is a gold producer with 1.5 Moz JORC resources in highly prospective regions including Mount Monger and the Murchison goldfields of Western Australia. Silver Lake has a clear strategy to build a disciplined and high margin gold business producing from multiple mines in multiple mining centres.
Silver Lake Resources