20:20 Investor Series And Australian Securities Exchange Bringing Together Local And International Mining And Energy Companies
These half-day events provide the opportunity for mining and energy companies to deliver essential information to investors on upcoming investment opportunities relating to exploration & development projects from Australia and around the world.
As access to resources becomes more important to economic development, this event provides the perfect forum to share ideas, network with industry leaders, find new investors and view details of some of the latest mining and energy local and off-shore.
This month, on AUGUST 21, the focus will be on the ENERGY. The event will commence at 9.00am with an overview presentation by Paul Balfe, Executive Director of ACIL Tasman.
Why you should attend?
- Meet potential investors in the mining sector one-on-one
- Develop personal and direct relationships with clients and industry leaders
- Generate media interest through our global partners including Miningnews.net, Mining Journal, Resourcestock, ABN Newswire and Boardroom Radio.
- Showcase your brand / products and/or services to a highly targeted 'captive' audience.
-Raise your profile in the industry
- The composition of the audience will provide opportunities to network locally and globally with some of the best people in the industry
- Participants in this event are true 'Industry and Business Leaders' from both the mining sector and the financial community. This group heavily influence decision-makers who lead, recommend, hold or want to hold mining stocks.
Who Should Attend?
- Fund managers
- Bankers Analysts
- Private investors
- People who manage their own super
- Corporate finance executives
Chaired by: Eddie Grieve, Manager Listings and Capital Access - Equity Markets, Australian Securities Exchange
9.00 Paul Balfe - Executive Director - ACIL Tasman
9.30 David Breeze - Managing Director - Advent Energy Limited
9.50 Angus Edgar - Managing Director - Regal Resources Limited (RER)
10.10 John De Stefani - Chief Executive Officer - Bow Energy Limited (BOW)
11.00 Mike O'Brien Chief Executive Officer MetroCoal
11.20 Rohan Gillespie Managing Director (Designate) Red Sky Energy (ROG)
11.40 Philip Kelso Chief Executive Officer Bounty Oil & Gas NL (BUY)
12.00 Position Still Available call 02 9279 2222
12.20 Close of Event
Energy 21 August 2009 9.00am - 12.30pm Amora Jamison, 11 Jamison St Sydney 2000 (ex Rydges Jamison)
About Resourceful Events
Resourceful Events is the events and conference division of Aspermont Limited, Australia's leading print and Internet publisher to the mining, oil & gas and related sectors.
Regal Resources Limited
Red Sky Energy Limited
Bow Energy Limited
Bounty Oil and Gas Nl