4th Quarter Activities Report
Sydney, July 28, 2023 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Magnis Energy Technologies Ltd (ASX:MNS) (U1P:FRA) (MNSEF:OTCMKTS) is pleased to present its Quarterly Activities Report and overview of operations for the period ended 30 June 2023 ("Quarter", "Reporting Period").
- Batteries produced by iM3NY achieve UN/DOT 38.3 certification
- Magnis equitable interest in iM3NY increased to 73%
- iM3NY signs Joint Venture Agreement with Omega Seiki Mobility
- Letter of Intent (LOI) signed for AAM site location along with services contract awarded to Worley
- Recent results highlight the superior performance of anode product using Nachu Graphite
- Resettlement Village handover nearing completion with minor infrastructure work remaining
- Framework Agreement expected to be finalised soon
- Hoshi Daruwalla appointed Managing Director (USA)
Magnis aims to be a vertically integrated lithium-ion battery technology and materials company across key segments of the Lithium-ion battery supply chain. The company's vision is to enable, support and accelerate the mass adoption of electric vehicles and renewable energy storage critical for the green energy transition.
*To view the full quarterly report, please visit:
About Magnis Energy Technologies Limited
Magnis Energy Technologies Limited (ASX:MNS) (OTCMKTS:MNSEF) (FRA:U1P) is involved in and has strategic investments in several aspects of the electrification supply chain including manufacturing of green credentialed lithium-ion battery cells, leading edge battery technology and high quality, high performance anode materials. The company's vision is to enable, support and accelerate the green energy transition critical for the adoption of Electric Mobility and Renewable Energy Storage.