June 2022 Quarterly Activities Report
Melbourne, July 28, 2022 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Cohiba Minerals Limited (ASX:CHK) (CHKMF:OTCMKTS) is pleased to provide an update in relation to the exploration activities carried out during the June 2022 quarter.
- High tempo of activity across our exploration portfolio in the Gawler Craton.
- At Horse Well hole HWDD006 commenced, reaching a length of 1,044.3m by June 30, targeting a total length of 1,500m .
- Historic Horse Well drill holes were logged in detail.
- The "Bluebush Fault", a major mineralised fault zone was identified and named at Horse Well, with hole HWDD07 planned, targeting this new fault zone.
- At Warriner Creek Project 3 holes, all targeting IOCG deposits, were completed including 1 at Warriner Creek East and 2 at Warriner Creek West with assays pending, including analysis of Rare Earth Element (REE) potential.
- Interim report for Pernatty C submitted to DEM SA as part of ADI Funding report (awaiting assay results).
- Strong cash balance of $3.46 M at 30 June 2022.
*To view the full Quarterly Report, please visit:
About Cohiba Minerals Limited
Cohiba Minerals Limited (ASX:CHK) is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange with the primary focus of investing in the resource sector through direct tenement acquisition, joint ventures, farm in arrangements and new project generation. The shares of the company trade under the ticker symbol CHK.
The Company recently acquired 100% of the shares in Charge Lithium Pty Ltd, which holds exploration licences in Western Australia.
Cohiba Minerals Limited