Major Drill Program Commenced at Western Queen Gold Project
Drill program commenced:
- Minimum 12,000 metres of diamond and reverse circulation drilling
- Two drill rigs on-site operating with another to arrive within the week
Drilling will focus on:
- Defining high-grade gold shoot targets between the Western Queen Central and Western Queen South Deposits
- High-grade gold resource extensions down plunge at Western Queen Central Deposit
- Targeting potential blind high-grade gold shoots between the Western Queen Central Deposit and the Cranes Prospect
This multi-rig drill programme will comprise of approximately 12,000m of diamond and reverse circulation (RC) drilling, testing a range of high-grade gold targets. RC drilling will focus on multiple high-grade gold shoot targets, and the diamond drilling will focus on potential resource extension down-plunge of the Western Queen Central deposit.
To view tables and figures, please visit:
About Rumble Resources Ltd
Rumble Resources Limited (ASX:RTR) (FRA:20Z) is an Australian based exploration company, officially admitted to the ASX on the 1st July 2011. Rumble was established with the aim of adding significant value to its current gold and base metal assets and will continue to look at mineral acquisition opportunities both in Australia and abroad.
Rumble Resources Ltd