White Rock Minerals Investor Presentation
- High quality assets in Australia and USA offering geological, geographical and commodity diversification for investors.
- Mount Carrington (100%) owned, gold and silver project, with a JORC Ore Reserve and on ML.
- Red Mountain Project (Alaska) is a globally significant zinc and precious metals VMS Project.
- Sandfire Resources NL (ASX:SFR) (Sandfire) has joined forces with White Rock Minerals to fund exploration and development.
- Total Mineral Resources of 9.1Mt at 12.9% ZnEq grade
- Modern exploration campaign to increase the known zinc silver lead gold JORC resource as well as to discover further deposits
aimed to generate strong results and a high level of news flow.
- Strong potential for significant rerating when compared to our zinc and gold peer groups.
- Highly credentialed and regarded management team and board.
To view the presentation, please visit:
About White Rock Minerals Ltd
White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) is a diversified explorer and near-stage producer, headquartered in Ballarat, Victoria. The Company's flagship exploration project is Red Mountain in central Alaska. At Red Mountain, there are already two high grade zinc - silver - gold - lead VMS deposits, with an Inferred Mineral Resource of 9.1 million tonnes @ 12.9% ZnEq for 1.1 million tonnes of contained zinc equivalent. The Company is also exploring its recently discovered large intrusion related gold anomaly at Last Chance, also located in the Tintina gold belt of Alaska, home to multi-million gold ounce deposits like Pogo, Fort Knox and the Donlin Project. The Company also has the Mt Carrington project, located near Drake, in Northern NSW, which is a near-production precious metals asset with a resource of 341,000 ounces of gold and 23.2 million ounces of silver on an approved mining lease, and with a Gold First PFS and JORC Reserve. White Rock Minerals is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
White Rock Minerals Ltd
Sandfire Resources NL