Developing the World-Class Caula Vanadium Graphite Project
2018 Annual General Meeting Presentation
New Energy Minerals Limited is an ASX listed company focused on the mining and exploration of 'New Energy Minerals', including graphite and vanadium. The Company is current fast tracking its world-class Caula Vanadium-Graphite project in Northern Mozambique with first cash flows expected in H2 of 2019.
THE CAULA PROJECT
- Located in Cabo Delgado Provide, Northern Mozambique and along strike from world-class Syrah Resources (ASX:SYR) (A$550 million market cap)
- Caula has similar grades to Syrah, but superior graphite metallurgy and integrated vanadiumgraphite flowsheet.
- Excellent transport infrastructure with ~25km access road to sealed road leading to ports of Pemba and Nacala
- New Energy Minerals vanadium deposit hosted within vanadium mica and silicate mineral associated with the graphitic schist
- Fully integrated flowsheet to deliver both graphite & vanadium
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About New Energy Minerals Ltd
New Energy Minerals Ltd (ASX:NXE) (FRA:GGY) is an ASX listed junior mining company, that recently announced the divestment of the Company's Caula vanadium - graphite project and the Montepuez Ruby project in Mozambique.
Syrah Resources Ltd
New Energy Minerals Ltd