Company Presentation March 2014
- One of the world's largest honey packers.
- Revenue of $67.8 m FY12; $72.1m FY13.
- Seasonal agricultural product, revenue has been as high as $88 million since 1997.
- Established in 1953 - 60 years of experience.
- Brand that Australians trust (96% recognition factor). Renowned for taste and quality.
- Exporting to over 30 countries.
Originally a 100% beekeeper supplier owned co-operative, with objectives to provide the best market for all the honey produced by shareholders.
- Production driven supply chain.
- Changes to legislation resulted in the company listing on the Bendigo Stock Exchange (BSX) to become a publically listed company in 2004.
- Now listed on the ASX (July 2012).
To view the company presentation, please visit:
About Capilano Honey Limited
Capilano Honey Limited (ASX:CZZ) is an Australia-based company. The Company is engaged in packing of honey for domestic and export sales. The Company operates in two segments: domestic and exports. Domestic segment includes products sold to customers within Australia for Australian consumption or sale.
Capilano Honey Limited