SZ&W Group to Host Mobile World Asia 2012 in Shanghai on Feb. 21-23, 2012
The number of smart phones will exceed the number of PCs by 2013. Mobile will become dominant internet access device.
Due to the surging data traffic tsunami, demanding need for higher speed and better customer experience, a LTE deployment race has been undertaken since TeliaSonera kicked off the launch of the world's first commercial networks in December 2009. According to GSA, 208 operators in 80 countries are now participating in the race. This year, we saw Asia's SK Telecom, LG U+, M1 and Smart launched LTE services and the number of LTE operators in Asia amount to six. As well, China Mobile began the world's biggest TD-LTE trials since March and Korea Telecom is reported to launch LTE commercial network in December.
Thanks to the enabling technologies and solutions, mobile is not only transforming people's daily life, but penetrating and revolutionizing other vertical markets. Consequently, mHealth, Mobile Advertising, Mobile Enterprise, Mobile Cloud, Augmented Reality, mPublishing, Mobile TV, Mobile Money, etc. become the buzzwords. MWA 2012 will also cover these topics changing the telco landscape.
- Policy & regulation updates from the regulatory authorities.
- Build LTE Ecosystem for commercial success: trials, deployment, handsets, business models
- Key technologies towards 4G/LTE
- Examine the key challenges, opportunities and business models in M2M
- Identify how cloud computing will evolve and the opportunities indicated
- Monetize mobile broadband through value added services
- Iwan Krisnadi, Commissioner, BRTI, Indonesia
- Sudharma Yoonaidharma, Commissioner, NBTC, Thailand
- Anusha Palpita, Director General, TRCSL, Sri Lanka
- Yahkup Menudin, CEO, AITI, Brunei
- Ted Matsumoto, CSO, SoftBank Mobile
- Erik Prusch, President and CEO, Clearwire, USA;
- Jong-Tae Ihm, EVP, Head of Technology Policy Office, SK Telecom, Korea
- Herman Rao, EVP, Network & Technology Division, Far EasTone Telecom, Taiwan
- Martin Bäckström, Chief Technology Adviser, SMART, Phillipines
- Mallikarjun Rao, CTO, Aircel, India
- Michael Lai, CEO, Packet One Networks, Malaysia
- Yegor Ivanov, VP Business Development, Yota Group, Russia
- Lim Ming Soon, General Manager, TelBru, Brunei
- Matt Fischer, VP, Consumer Product Development, YTL Communications, Malaysia
- Jaejoon Shin, Director, Head of Cloud Strategy Team, KT Corp., Korea
- Markus Breitbach, Head of International Partner Development, M2M Competence Centre, Deutsche Telekom, Germany
- Henry Ye Hui, Acting VP, ASTRI, Hong Kong
- Kristin Due Hauge, Spectrum Policy Director, GSMA;
- Paul Sumner, Senior Manager, Analysys Mason, Singapore
- Sanjay Kapoor, CEO, India & South Asia, Bharti Airtel Ltd.
- Pyo Hyun-myung, President of Mobile Business Group, KT Corp.
- Seizo Onoe, SVP, MD of R&D Strategy Dpt., NTT DOCOMO
- Mahesh Prasad, President Wireless Business, Reliance Communications
- Sandip Das, CEO, Maxis Berhad
- Mu-Piao Shih, EVP and GM of Mobile Business Group, Chunghwa Telecom
- Chan Kin Hung, Head, Products and Solutions, StarHub
- Finina Gorres, Vice President, PLDT
- Andrew Dobbins, Regional VP Asia Pacific, Verizon
- Erik Brenneis, Head of M2M Smart Services, Vodafone Global Enterprise
- Per Simonsen, CEO, Telenor Connexion
The 3-day event aims to be the best event ever for industry leaders from the entire mobile ecosystem in Asia and beyond to show best practices, bring proven solutions, share insights on the current status of the mobile industry, and inspire visions on the trends and issues in coming years! Mobile World Asia 2012 is your MUST attend event!
We look forward to welcoming you to Shanghai in February!
About SZ&W Group
SZ&W Group is one of the leading B2B companies in China, specialized in organizing top-level professional conferences, events or forums around the world, serving clients from various industries, especially in energy, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and water etc.