- Strong executive team established
- Iron mineralisation at Ultima Dam East (UDE) extended to strike length of 1000 metres
- Iron grade confirmed at UDE and potential DSO grade material identified
- Excellent recoveries and product indicated from Davis Tube tests of UDE magnetite
- Drilling of Numancia and Ultima Dam hematite and magnetite targets commences in January 2008
- Surface sampling and data review confirm prospectivity of Hercules area
- Infrastructure options progressed with MoU signed with Flinders Ports for Port Bonython study.
Broadcast Type: Audio stream
Audio webcast Link:
Listen to the Audio stream and view the announcement for Ironclad Mining Limited (ASX: IFE) below.
About Tyranna Resources Ltd
Tyranna Resources Limited, formerly IronClad Mining Limited, is a resources and exploration company. The Company is engaged in mineral exploration and project development. It is primarily focused on exploration of gold, nickel and copper-zinc-silver in South Australia.
Tyranna Resources Ltd