NAPE Conference Presentation - Houston February 2020
- Large independent and major oil and gas companies hold substantial acreage positions in the Greater McArthur Basin
- Origin drilling 2 fracked horizontal wells in 2019 / 20 testing Velkerri Shale and Kyalla Formation
- Santos to drill 2 fracked horizontal wells in 2020 testing Velkerri Shale
- Hancock Prospecting has indicated it may invest A$150m A$200m in exploration
- INPEX and Santos , exporters of LNG from Darwin, in the Basin
With Kansas asset sale complete and balance sheet strengthened, Empire Energy is the Australian hydrocarbon player offering the most direct market exposure to the exciting future of both the McArthur and Beetaloo Basins in the Northern Territory.
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Empire Energy Group Ltd
The Company has over 14.5 million acres in the McArthur & Beetaloo Basins, Northern Territory, both of which are considered highly prospective for large shale oil and gas resources. Work undertaken by the Company over the past 5 years demonstrates that the Central Trough of the McArthur Basin, of which the Company holds around 80%, is highly prospective, with key similarities to those extending through Oman, Siberia and Southern China and which contain resources of billions of barrels of oil equivalent.
Empire Energy Group Ltd