National Storage REIT (ASX:NSR) is pleased to announce $102 million in storage centre acquisition opportunities settled, contracted or under exclusive due diligence.
Finance & REIT
National Storage REIT (ASX:NSR) today announced its financial results for the year ended 30 June 2017 with an IFRS profit after tax of $103.4 million.
This report is National Storage REIT's (ASX:NSR) first sustainability report and is aligned with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards. The report provides an overview of our performance on material topics for the FY17 period (1st July 2016 to 30 June 2017).
National Storage REIT (ASX:NSR) is delighted to announce the appointment of Ms Claire Fidler as an Executive Director, effective 18 July 2017.
National Storage REIT (ASX:NSR) is pleased to announce it has entered into arrangements to acquire a portfolio of three freehold storage centres in the northern suburbs of Brisbane, Queensland.
National Storage REIT (ASX:NSR) is pleased to provide an update on the Perth Development Portfolio, a construction and management arrangement with one of Perth's leading self-storage construction companies, Parsons Group.
National Storage REIT (ASX:NSR) is pleased to provide the Company's latest Presentation at JP Morgan Australian REIT Forum.
Banking & Finance
- Mandela Golden Hands Collection Sells for US$10 Million at PDAC 2018 Conference
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Director Resignation and Appointment
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Half Yearly Report
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Ensign Rig Mobilising to Mereenie Field
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Latest Company Presentation
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Mereenie Plant Update