We refer to our ASX announcement on Thursday, 1st March 2018 where we requested a voluntary suspension of Greatcell Solar Limited's shares (ASX:GSL) (OTCMKTS:DYSOY). In that announcement we committed to providing a market update on or before 9th March 2018.
The directors present their report on the consolidated entity consisting of Greatcell Solar Limited (ASX:GSL) (OTCMKTS:DYSOY) and its controlled entities for the half-year ended 31 December 2017 and the auditor's review report thereon.
Greatcell Solar Limited (ASX:GSL) (OTCMKTS:DYSOY) provides the Company's Quarterly Report for the period ending 31 December, 2017.
Greatcell Solar Limited (ASX:GSL) (OTCMKTS:DYSOY) is very pleased to announce that it has now finalised and signed a Funding Agreement with the Australian Renewable Energy Agency for a $6 million grant under the Advancing Renewables Program.
Further to yesterday's announcement regarding the strategic investment in Greatcell Solar (ASX:GSL) (OTCMKTS:DYSOY) of $4 million at 22 cents per share, the Company is pleased to confirm that the name of the investor is New Moonie Petroleum Pty Limited.
Greatcell Solar Limited (GSL) was listed on ASX as Dyesol Limited (DYE) in July 2005 and is headquartered in Queanbeyan, NSW, in Australia.
Greatcell Solar Limited (ASX:GSL) (OTCMKTS:DYSOY) provides the Chairman's Address and MD Presentation at 2017 Annual General Meeting.
Banking & Finance
- Mandela Golden Hands Collection Sells for US$10 Million at PDAC 2018 Conference
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Director Resignation and Appointment
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Half Yearly Report
Oil Gas & Energy
- Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd (ASX:BPL) Significant Upgrade for Thackaringa Cobalt Mineral Resource
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) Thackaringa - Significant Mineral Resource Upgrade
- Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd (ASX:BPL) Half Yearly Report for the Period Ended 31 December 2017