XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) is pleased to confirm that it has today lodged a prospectus for the non-renounceable pro rata offer to shareholders of one Bonus Option for every two shares held in the Company, initially announced on 18 May 2017. The Bonus Options have an issue price of $0.001 each and will be exercisable at $0.04 each within six months of issue (18 January 2018).
XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) provides the following update in respect of Media Intelligence Co. Pty Ltd.
XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) is pleased to announce updated details of the non-renounceable pro rata offer to shareholders of one Bonus Option for every two shares held in the Company, initially announced on 18 May 2017.
XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) is pleased to announce they have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Compal Electronics Inc (TPE:2324) of Taiwan. The companies will now collaboratively engage to develop a binding agreement to license several Xped technologies, and collaboratively market to Compal customer base.
XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) is delighted to provide a "market update" regarding recent progress and developments within the organisation relevant to all operational divisions and business development activities.
XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) is pleased to provide this update to the market. The market was informed on the 19th May that the Company had delivered a production version of the Android and iOS iPark APP to Shenzhen Lenze Technology Co Ltd.
Andrew Bassat, CEO and Co-Founder, SEEK and Richard Murray, Group CEO, JB Hi-Fi Limited were winners of inaugural Workplace Giving Excellence (WPG) Awards in 2016. The Awards, an important part of the One Million Donors campaign to grow WPG, celebrated those employers who enable staff to donate to charity direct from their pay.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Investment in Aunt Zelda's
- Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOXC) Leveraging High Gross Margin and Existing SME Customer Base in China's O2O Market
- FINANCE VIDEO: Family Zone Cyber Safety (ASX:FZO) New Approach Solves Growing Problem
Oil Gas & Energy
- Elk Petroleum Limited (ASX:ELK) Managing Director Brad Lingo Audio Interview
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Kidston Solar Phase One 50MW Update
- 2017 East Coles / Transplant Australia Corporate Performance Awards