The first three production units of Olympus Corp's (TYO:7733) (OTCMKTS:OCPNY) new Vanta portable X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer have been sold to CSIRO. CSIRO is a leader in portable XRF application development and research and is committed to using the latest in portable XRF technology.
Testing and measurement
EXPERT VIDEO: Olympus Innov-X Systems Andrew Somers Interview at Resources and Energy Symposium in Broken Hill
Olympus Innov-X Systems' Director of Sales Andrew Somers talks to ABN Newswire at the Resources and Energy Symposium in Broken Hill about current Innov-X activities surrounding integration of products into industry standard systems and the research and development activities.
Last week in Broken Hill, an Australian mining town for the last 128 years, a band of dedicated miners and explorers got together for the inaugural Resources and Energy Symposium, a conference and seminar showcasing Australia's mining talent, new and old. As the demand for commodities ramps up, new mines and exploration projects are presented for a wide range of commodities including Iron Ore, Cobalt and Tungsten.
Olympus is a world-leading manufacturer of innovative testing instruments that are used in industrial and research applications ranging from aerospace, power generation, petrochemical, civil infrastructure and automotive to consumer products.
Olympus NDT (TYO:7733) (PINK:OCPNY) has acquired Innov-X Systems Inc., a leading manufacturer of portable X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analytical instruments based in Woburn, Massachusetts, USA. Innov-X Systems instruments provide real-time, nondestructive material analysis in applications ranging from metal sorting, lead paint detection, and alloy verification to analysis of oil, fluids, and minerals.
QRSciences (QRS: ASX) (QRSHY: PK), a developer of advanced sensing technologies today announced the company's half yearly revenue increased from $ 375,000 to approximately A$ 1,300,000 (up 247%) over the corresponding period last year.
QRSciences (QRS: ASX) (QRSHY: PK), announced today that it has developed an advanced metal detection technology (AMDS) that will shortly be available for commercial sale. The Company is at an advanced stage of negotiation for its first contract with the new AMDS technology. The contract with a prominent government agency is expected to be finalized shortly. "The AMDS equipment will create a new revenue stream to complement our QR equipment sales and will positively affect our revenue almost immediately," said QRSciences CEO Mr. Kevin Russeth.
Banking & Finance
- iSentric Ltd (ASX:ICU) Building the Digital Economy in South East Asia
- iSentric Ltd (ASX:ICU) Proposed Acquisition of My Play Company Limited
- 22nd World Aluminium Conference 2017: An End to the Global Surplus?
Oil Gas & Energy
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Magnolia LNG Site Lease Agreement
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Investor Conference Call and Presentation
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Stifel Investor Day Presentation
- Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) ABC Video Program - Non-Antibiotic Treatment for Pigs
- Rhinomed Ltd (ASX:RNO) Adds US Based Cornerstone Investors and Initiates Capital Management Program
- Stemcell United Ltd (ASX:SCU) Appoints Nevil Schoenmakers as Strategic Advisor to Pursue Opportunities in Medicinal Cannabis Sector