Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) ("Xped" or "the Company") is pleased to announce they have signed an agreement with Eastool Solution ("Eastool") of Malaysia.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) wish to advise that the Company has completed a placement for 250,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares at an issue price of 1.2c per share to raise $3,000,000 (Placement Shares), utilising shareholder approval which was obtained on the 30th of May 2017, to issue future placement shares.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) wish to advise that the Company has redeemed the outstanding convertible securities from the Tranche 1A, and repaid all of the amount outstanding in respect of them.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is currently undertaking a Private Placement to sophisticated investors.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is pleased to release the attached presentation being used for investor meetings.
XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) is pleased to announce that their subsidiary JCT Healthcare has been successful in winning a $649,000 tender with Renewal SA.
XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) provides the Company's CEO letter to Shareholders.
Banking & Finance
- Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOXC) Price Target of $5.25 Reaffirmed by Crystal Equity Research
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Business Update
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) First Australian Card Acquiring Contracts Executed
Oil Gas & Energy
- East Coles: 2017 'Best Companies' S&P/ASX100 - Top 10 Finalists: AGL, AMC, APA, BTT, CSL, JHG, RHC, TCL, TPG, WES
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Entitlement Offer Information Booklet and Entitlement Form
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Signs Binding Heads of Agreement with Powerlink Queensland