Australian Potash Ltd (ASX:APC) announces the Company kicks off Western Australian SOP trial.
Your directors are pleased to present their report on the consolidated entity consisting of Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) and the entities it controlled at the end of, or during, the half-year ended 31 December 2018.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) advises that the pro-rata renounceable rights issue made to shareholders of the Company, named on its register of members as at 5:00pm WST on 19 February 2019, under the Entitlement Issue Prospectus dated 13 February 2019 closed on 8 March 2019.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) advises that it has extended the Closing Date for the current renounceable rights issue.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) is pleased to advise that Managing Director & CEO Matt Shackleton has provided a management update video, which can be found on the Company's website at Management Update.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) is pleased to advise the commencement of the final field programs of work in the Definitive Feasibility Study of the Lake Wells Sulphate of Potash Project.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) advises that the Entitlement Issue Prospectus in respect of the Company's renounceable pro-rata rights issue, as released to ASX on 13 February 2019, and an Entitlement and Acceptance Form have been dispatched to shareholders with a registered address in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore or Hong Kong who were recorded as holding APC shares.
Banking & Finance
- YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) Update on YPB Token
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Key Operating Metrics - November 2018
- YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) Non-Executive Director Appointment
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Dukas-1 Well Spuds
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Executes Jemalong Connection Agreement for 50MW Solar Project
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) RL3 and RL4 Suspension of Year 1 Permit Commitments