Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) are pleased to provide the Company's AGM Presentation.
Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) would like to address enquiries regarding its strategy for the historic high grade Golden Blocks project in New Zealand, in view of the ongoing success with the Nanocube memory technology investment.
Strategic Elements (ASX:SOR) is pleased to announce that it has extended its highly successful project with the University of New South Wales to further develop the Nanocube memory ink technology. The rate of development is also expected to increase with the project team augmented with additional PhD research support.
Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) submit the annual financial report of the consolidated entity comprising Strategic Elements Limited and the entities it controlled during the financial year ended 30 June 2016.
ASX listed Strategic Elements (ASX:SOR) is pleased to provide an update to the market on its plans to escalate the development of its investee projects and expand its technology portfolio.
Strategic Elements Limited (ASX:SOR) is pleased to announce that the Company's Share Purchase Plan (SPP) closed yesterday. Shareholders strongly supported the SPP with over $8,600,000 in applications received. The Company recognises the strong demand from shareholders and will accept a total of $6,400,000 according to the terms of the SPP.
It has been announced today that a glass based memory device prototype to remember the same piece of information 100,000 times was successfully fabricated with transparent memory technology by ASX listed Strategic Elements (ASX:SOR) together with a materials research team from the University of New South Wales.
Banking & Finance
- Cash Converters International Ltd (ASX:CCV) Annual Report to shareholders
- VIDEO: Blackham Resources Limited (ASX:BLK) Virtual Site Trip
- FINANCE VIDEO: Lithium Australia NL (ASX:LIT) Sileach Moves to Stage Two Testing; Drilling Commences
Oil Gas & Energy
- Boardroom.Media Builds on Capabilities Announcing Media Production Distribution and News Wire Partnership with ABN Newswire
- Stanmore Coal Limited (ASX:SMR) Material Increase to Quarterly Coking Coal Benchmark
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Investor Briefings