An Australian technology startup has been invited to join a consortium of billion dollar printed electronic companies and a select group of international start-ups with the objective to create new components, products and solutions based on printed electronics.
Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) is pleased to attach a copy of a Media Interview with Managing Director, Charles Murphy, conducted by Proactive Investors.
It has today been announced that ASX listed Strategic Elements (ASX:SOR) and the University of New South Wales have successfully coated memory cells from a patent pending 'memory ink' onto flexible plastic, which was bent and then rotated over 2000 times.
Strategic Elements (ASX:SOR) is pleased to report that 100% owned Maria Resources in collaboration with Dr Franco Pirajno has conducted a logistics program to its unexplored permit (without native title) in the deserts of the Officer Basin, Western Australia.
Strategic Elements (ASX:SOR) will fund multiple drill holes beneath a forgotten high grade gold mine on the South Island of New Zealand, where last underground exploration intersected a vein grading 663.8 g/t over 0.75m across the full width of the quartz, including a select sample of 5324.5 g/t over 0.25m.
Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) are pleased to provide the Company's AGM Presentation.
Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) would like to address enquiries regarding its strategy for the historic high grade Golden Blocks project in New Zealand, in view of the ongoing success with the Nanocube memory technology investment.
Banking & Finance
- FINANCE VIDEO: Carbine Resources Ltd (ASX:CRB) Terms for 100% Interest in Mount Morgan Project Agreed
- iSentric Ltd (ASX:ICU) Building the Digital Economy in South East Asia
- iSentric Ltd (ASX:ICU) Proposed Acquisition of My Play Company Limited
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Nova Joint Venture Namibia A$4.5m Earn-In By Jogmec
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) Assays Confirm Thackaringa as a Significant Cobalt-Pyrite Project
- Indago Energy Ltd (ASX:INK) Proposed Merger with Hydrocarbon Dynamics