During the half-year ended 31 December 2015, the Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) focused its resources on progressing the Nanocube technology held in 100% owned subsidiary Australian Advanced Materials Pty Ltd.
Strategic Elements (ASX:SOR) is pleased to report that an alternative method of building a Nanocube Memory Ink prototype is being optimised with the aim to reveal significantly enhanced capabilities of the memory technology.
Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) is pleased to provide an update on the performance of the Nanocube Memory Ink technology. A drop coated flexible plastic prototype has been endurance tested and results show that data was reliably stored within the memory cell for 1000 cycles.
Strategic Elements Limited (ASX:SOR) is pleased to provide a copy of a Media Interview conducted by Proactive Investors.
ASX listed Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) has released performance results establishing its Nanocube memory ink as one of the world's leading printable memory technologies. This positions SOR and its shareholders at the forefront of the rapidly growing multibillion-dollar printed electronics sector.
Strategic Elements (ASX:SOR) is pleased to report that results from the Nanocube Memory Ink program will be available for release to the market early next week.
Valence Industries Limited (ASX:VXL) advises that it will suspend processing activities at its Uley GraphiteTM site near Port Lincoln, South Australia.
Banking & Finance
- FINANCE VIDEO: Primary Gold Ltd (ASX:PGO) Set for Significant Growth
- FINANCE VIDEO: Geopacific Resources Ltd (ASX:GPR) Kou Sa Site Trip; Woodlark Island Gold Project Acquisition
- Fairmont Equities Stock Tips July 18 - MND WSA AHG BKL
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Latest Company Presentation
- Stanmore Coal Limited (ASX:SMR) Noosa Mining Conference Investor Presentation
- Stanmore Coal Limited (ASX:SMR) June 2016 Quarterly Report