"On track for GaRP supplement partner"
PAC Partners Equity Research Report
- ANR's in vitro gut testing was very successful (85+% efficacy) with gut disease (IBD* & IBS**) treatment.
- ANR is now on track for selection of global partner in 2HCY'19 for GaRP, and formal 2HCY'20 agreement.
- ANR will continue IBD mouse studies (complete Jul'19) and commence IBS human studies in 2HCY'19.
- This 100 patient clinical trial is more than what is required for "over the counter" sales. ANR is doing trials to attract a wider group of potential partners, and enable specific disease treatment claims.
- The nearest peer OTC drug is Bayer's Iberogast for indigestion and discomfort associated with IBD. Only two clinical trials with ~150 patients treated in each and 50 to 150 placebo were done in 2004 and 2007. Bayer paid a multiple of the Euro60m/a sales in 2013 for rights to Iberogast.
*IBD = Irritable Bowel Disease (5m global sufferers). *IBS = Irritable Bowel Syndrome (840m global sufferers).
To view the Research Report, please visit:
About Anatara Lifesciences Ltd
Anatara Lifesciences (ASX:ANR) is developing and commercialising innovative, evidence-based products for gastrointestinal health where there is significant unmet need. Anatara is a life sciences company with expertise in developing products for animal and human health. Following the successful licencing of our first product to leading global animal health company, Zoetis Inc, we are now focused on building a pipeline of human gastrointestinal health products. Underlying this product development program is our commitment to delivering real outcomes for patients and strong value for our shareholders. For more information, please visit www.anataralifesciences.com.
Anatara Lifesciences Ltd