In accordance with ASX LR 3.10.3 the Company provides the following information regarding the capital raise:
Securities to be issued are:
- 125,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares at an issue price of $0.01 per share
- 125,000,000 listed options to subscribe for fully paid ordinary shares, exercisable at $0.025 and expiring 30 April 2020. It is intended that the options will be added to the existing class of listed options under ASX code YPBOA.
The purpose of the issue is to provide funding for:
- Further technical development and commercialisation of the world leading Motif Micro materials technology
- Business development activities
- Costs associated with the capital raise and for general working capital purposes.
The Company reserves the right to alter the way funds are applied.
The placement is not being issued to a particular class of security holders.
110,000,000 of the fully paid ordinary shares under the placement are anticipated to be issued on 18 February 2019 under the Company's available placement capacity in accordance with ASX listing rule 7.1 (tranche 1) and the balance of the placement, being 15,000,000 ordinary shares and 125,000,000 options (tranche 2) are intended to be issued following YPB's Annual General Meeting to be held on or around 9 April 2019, subject to shareholder approval being given for the relevant resolutions.
The raise was led by EverBlu Capital Pty Ltd as sole lead-manager.
An investment overview presentation is attached to this announcement, noting that the capital structure and details outlined in slide 14 are 'pre-raise' and current as at 12 February 2019.
To view the presentation, please visit:
About YPB Group Ltd
YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) brings packaging to life through its proprietary technology suite that provides certainty of authenticity and connects brands directly to consumers enabling new levels of market intelligence and ROI data capture.
In an evolving marketplace and with the rapid growth of cross border commerce, our expertise presently focuses on the rapidly growing consumer markets of Australia, South East Asia and China.
YPB Group Ltd