Quarterly Activities Report
Sayona Mining Limited is an Australian company focused on developing the flagship Authier lithium project in Canada. In addition, the company controls a portfolio of lithium and graphite exploration projects in Western Australia.
- Authier Lithium Project permits targeted for Q3 2019
- Sayona joins study supported by Quebec Ministry of Economy and Innovation on development of an industrial cluster for lithium-ion battery production in the Province of Québec
- New Sustainability Manager strengthens Quebec executive team
- Agreement negotiated to acquire 100% of the Great Sandy Option tenure in the Pilbara
- Geochemistry advances targets in Pilgangoora district including new anomalous pegmatite at Tabba Tabba and a 1.4% Li2O pegmatite rock sample at Moolyella
To view the full report, please visit:
About Sayona Mining Ltd
Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA) (OTCMKTS:DMNXF) is an Australian, ASX-listed (SYA) company focused on sourcing and developing the raw materials required to construct lithium-ion batteries for use in the rapidly growing new and green technology sectors. The Company has lithium projects in Quebec, Canada and in Western Australia.
Please visit us as at www.sayonamining.com.au
Sayona Mining Ltd