Annual Report to Shareholders
Sayona's strategy is to develop projects to supply the raw materials required to construct lithium-ion batteries for use in the rapidly growing new and green technology sectors.
- DFS confirms the project profitability with a projected pre-tax NPV of C$184m (A$194m)
- Increased Ore Reserve to 12.1 million tonnes
- All major Authier environment studies completed
- AUD $12 million capital raising
- Acquisition of Tansim exploration permits
- Drilling program for WA lithium projects
To view the full report, please visit:
About Sayona Mining Ltd
Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA) (OTCMKTS:DMNXF) is an Australian-based, ASX-listed (SYA) company focused on sourcing and developing the raw materials required to construct lithium-ion batteries for use in the rapidly growing new and green technology sectors.
The Company's primary focus is the development of the Authier Lithium deposit in Quebec, Canada however exploration for additional lithium deposits is also ongoing in the Authier region and in the Pilbara of Western Australia where the Company has an extensive lithium exploration package of tenements.
Sayona Mining Ltd