Livingstone Drilling Intercepts Significant Gold Mineralisation
- More highly encouraging assays confirm the broad potential of the discovery.
- Shallow intersections from Kingsley prospect include:
o 20m @ 2.94g/t Au from 4m in KLAC159
o 8m @ 3.03g/t Au from 12m in KLAC174
- Assays pending on 76 further holes from the Kingsley, Drake and Dampier prospects
Initial assays of 4m composite samples have been received from the first 30 of 76 holes at the Kingsley prospect (see Figure 1 in link below). Highlights include:
- 20m @ 2.94g/t Au from 4m in KLAC159
- 16m @ 1.25g/t Au from 128m in KLAC153
- 8m @ 3.03g/t Au from 12m in KLAC174
- 12m @ 1.65g/t Au from 48m in KLAC160
- 8m @ 1.58g/t Au from 36m & 8m @ 1.63g/t Au from 68m in KLAC164
- 16m @ 1.33g/t Au from 32m, including 4m @ 2.36g/t Au in KLAC168
This drilling on the western side of the Kingsley prospect adds definition to approximately 550m of strike. These early, very positive assay results indicate a number of sub-parallel mineralised lodes striking west-northwest and dipping steeply to the south, while remaining open at depth.
The current program consisted of 106 holes for approximately 8,000m covering the Kingsley, Dampier and Drake prospects. Assays are pending for the remaining holes across the three prospects including holes covering an additional 350m of untested strike west of previous drilling at Kingsley.
Kingston Resources Limited Managing Director, Andrew Corbett said: "Kingsley is shaping up as a highly mineralised series of structures over a large strike area, and it is delivering a great deal of added value to our 75%-owned Livingstone project in Western Australia. With assays pending from 76 more holes we look forward to reporting further results on this exciting discovery shortly."
To view tables and figures, please visit:
About Kingston Resources Limited
Kingston (ASX:KSN) is a metals exploration company. Currently the Company's priority is the world-class Misima Gold Project in PNG, which contains a JORC resource of 2.8Moz Au, a production history of over 3.7Moz and outstanding potential for additional resource growth through exploration success. Kingston currently owns 70% of the Misima Gold Project.
In addition, Kingston owns 75% of the Livingstone Gold Project, WA which holds a 50koz resource and is the site of ongoing exploration and a number of high-grade historic intersections.
Kingston Resources Limited