Presentation at Resources Round Up Conference May 2018
Thackaringa Cobalt Project
- Thackaringa Cobalt Project JV with Cobalt Blue (ASX:COB).
- BPL have 49% beneficial & 100% legal interest
- 2017 Scoping Study completed -robust project demonstrated
- Major increase in resource delivered in March 2018: 72Mt @ 852ppm Co (61,500t Co)
- PFS expected by June 2018 -major Company re-rate
- First class infrastructure, pro-mining local community and supportive Government
- Thackaringa JV provides significant upside exposure for BPL
o $10.9M earn-in by COB underway
o $7.5M cash to BPL on development
o 2% net smelter return royalty to BPL
o Retention of base & precious metals (lead, zinc, copper, silver and gold) by BPL
Thackaringa -Base/Precious Metals
- BPL retains all lead, zinc, copper, silver and gold mineralisation
- Numerous high quality, under-explored base and precious metals prospects
- Geophysics, Mapping and Sampling programs late 2017 -highlights anomalous base and precious metals up to 7.5% copper and 5.9% lead with high zinc, silver and gold
- 2018 field program to aggressively advance these 100% BPL prospects for Broken Hill style deposits.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd
Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd (ASX:BPL) is an Australian exploration company focussed on the discovery and development of strategic mineral resources across two primary geographical areas; the Murray Basin Region (Heavy Mineral Sands) and the Broken Hill Region (industrial, base and precious metals, including the Thackaringa Cobalt & Base/Precious Metal Project).
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd