Quarterly Activities Report for Three Months Ended 31 March 2018
During the reporting period Core:
- Advanced drilling work at the BP33 Prospect at the Company's wholly-owned Finniss Lithium Project near Darwin, with outstanding results released during and post the end of the period;
- Progressed development of the Grants deposit, with a Pre-Feasibility Study to be completed in Q2 once Mineral Resource updates are finalised;
- Presented at the Mines and Money Conference in Hong Kong and the INFORMA Lithium and Battery Metals Conference in Perth;
- Raised $5 million from investors via an oversubscribed placement priced at $0.053 per share after the end of the period; and
- Launched a $2 million Share Purchase Plan for eligible shareholders to participate.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Core Exploration Ltd
Core Exploration Ltd (ASX:CXO) aims to grow shareholder value through the exploration for and discovery of commercially robust base metal and uranium deposits in South Australia and the Northern Territory. Core Exploration's projects have been carefully acquired in geology which hosts world-class mines and within some of the most prospective geological terrains for base metals and uranium in Australia.
Core Exploration Ltd