Quarterly Activities Report
- Authier, Canada - major focus on completion of the optimisation programs for the Authier Optimised Pre-Feasibility Study and commencement of the Definitive Feasibility Study;
- Western Australian Lithium, Australia - rock chip and soil sampling programs completed at Mallina and Deep Well; and
- Capital raising - a $4.9 million capital raising to fund completion of the Authier Definitive Feasibility Study, Authier pilot metallurgical testing program and corporate costs was completed.
- Authier JORC Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves upgraded
- Optimised PFS Completed - Pre-tax NPV8 of C$221m (AUD$227m), Pre-Tax IRR of 56% and capital payback 2.5 years
- MOU signed with Changyuan for potential Authier off-take and downstream processing
- Authier permitting and environmental studies advancing towards completion in 2018
- Authier Definitive Feasibility Study and Phase 3 drilling program commences
- $4.9 million renounceable rights offering successfully completed
To view the full report, please visit:
About Sayona Mining Ltd
Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA) (OTCMKTS:DMNXF) is an Australian-based, ASX-listed (SYA) company focused on sourcing and developing the raw materials required to construct lithium-ion batteries for use in the rapidly growing new and green technology sectors.
The Company's primary focus is the development of the Authier Lithium deposit in Quebec, Canada however exploration for additional lithium deposits is also ongoing in the Authier region and in the Pilbara of Western Australia where the Company has an extensive lithium exploration package of tenements.
Sayona Mining Ltd