Quarterly Activity Report December 2017
- New target identified from review of historic drilling data with strong nickel-cobalt intercepts;
o 42m @ 1.25% nickel, 0.07% cobalt from 24 metres including 6m @ 1.78% nickel, 0.20% cobalt from 28 metres, and
o 19m @ 1.08% nickel, 0.07% cobalt from 33 metres including 6m @ 1.17% nickel, 0.11% cobalt from 35 metres
- EM geophysics currently underway with drilling to follow
Billy Hills (Zinc)
- New target zone identified which includes significant historic drill intersections and gossan along strike from drill intercepts of more than 10% zinc + lead at the Pillara West Prospect
- Target generation continuing ahead of field work planned for mid-2018
Southern Target Area (Copper, Zinc)
- Previously unexplored 13km long target zone extending along strike from known copper and zinc mineralisation
- EM geophysics planned for early February 2018
Corporate and Cash
- Cash reserves of $0.90M at 31 December 2017.
To view the full report with figures, please visit:
About Mithril Resources Limited
Mithril are exploring for a range of high-value commodities (principally nickel, cobalt, copper and zinc) throughout the Meekatharra, West Kimberley and Kalgoorlie Districts of Western Australia.
The Company is also exploring South Australia’s far western Coompana Province for magmatic nickel – copper deposits with OZ Minerals Limited.
Mithril Resources Limited