2017 Annual General Meeting
- Asset Monetisation Success
- Thackaringa - Cobalt
- Thackaringa - Base Metals
- Murray Basin - Mineral Sands
- BPL Value Proposition
- Crystal Ball 2018 Re-rate
Asset Monetisation Success
- Cobalt Blue (ASX:COB) (COB) Spin-Off (Jan 2017) - delivered $8.1M to BPL shareholders via inspecie distribution. Now valued at +$30M for those who retained COB equity.
- Divestment of non-core, low priority mineral sands assets for $3.1M cash injection to BPL (July 2017)
- If notional value of COB shares (at today's price) are bought to measure with BPL's current market cap of $8.1M, value at hand is +$38.2M, equating to notional BPL shareprice of +25.8cps.
- Significant corporate value-add transactions delivered during 2017
- Demonstrates the BPL teams' strong corporate skills, which augment the technical talent within the group
BPL Value Proposition
- BPL delivered +$30M in equity based valueadd in 2017 (COB spin off and in-specie) and $3.1M in cash value-add to BPL (non-core mineral sand divestment)
- BPL is fundamentally under-valued at present with a market cap of $8.2M which significantly undervalues diversified portfolio
- Board & management hold circa. 35% of BPL shares which represents a major incentive for continued corporate success.
- Good technical work on the projects will underpin share price performance during 2018...
- ... with an increased focus on marketing and public relations to ensure our successes are known and understood
- A flexible approach to value-adding will be adopted, including asset development, trade sale, spin-off and in-specie distribution
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd
Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd (ASX:BPL) is an Australian exploration company focussed on the discovery and development of strategic mineral resources across two primary geographical areas; the Murray Basin Region (Heavy Mineral Sands) and the Broken Hill Region (industrial, base and precious metals, including the Thackaringa Cobalt & Base/Precious Metal Project).
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd