Advancing the Paris silver project and offering new copper-gold discovery opportunities
Presentation at SA Exploration and Mining Conference
INVESTIGATOR RESOURCES: Strategy
- South Australian focus - Data-rich; Innovative concepts & research initiatives are revitalising the discovery space.
- Paris Silver Project - Discovered in 2011
o Considered to be the best undeveloped silver deposit in terms of open-pit grade in Australia
o IVR's 100% prime asset & development priority.
- Flow-on copper-gold discovery opportunities seeking funding partnerships
o Nankivel porphyry copper-gold system
o Maslins IOCG copper-gold target.
- Completed placement on 25th Oct 2017 raising $2.4M (before costs).
- Over-subscribed SPP expected to be completed on 7th Dec 2017 (45.5M shares) raising $1.0m (plus 45.5M listed options @ 3.5c expiring 31st Dec 2020).
Investigator is well set up for a fuller upturn in market interest in traditional metals like silver & copper and in greenfields discovery opportunities.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Investigator Resources Ltd
The Company announced a revised upward estimation for the Paris Silver Project Mineral Resource to 9.3Mt @ 139g/t silver and 0.6% lead, comprising 42Moz of contained silver and 55kt of contained lead, at a 50g/t silver cut-off. The resource has been categorised with an Indicated Resource estimate of 4.3Mt @ 163g/t silver and 0.6% lead for 23Moz contained silver and 26kt contained lead, and an Inferred Resource: 5.0Mt @ 119g/t silver and 0.6% lead for 19Moz contained silver and 29kt contained lead.
The Company is accelerating the development pathway for the Paris silver project with the preparation of a Pre-Feasibility Study.
Investigator Resources Ltd