Rapidly Moving from Explorer to Developer
- LITHIUM- Seymour Lake, Wisa Lake, Root Lake & Root Bay Lithium Projects
- GOLD - Pickle Lake Gold Properties
- COBALT, NICKEL AND COPPER - Bold Properties
- GRAPHITE - Manitouwadge Flake Graphite Project
SUMMARY-SEYMOUR LAKE LITHIUM PROJECT
AN EXCITING DEVELOPMENT PHASE TO PRODUCTION...
- Lithium demand has very strong market fundamentals and growth forecasts. Strong asset portfolio focused on the supply of materials to the rapidly growing lithium-ion battery market
- Maiden lithium resource meets all of Yantai term sheet requirements, ready to move forward!!!
- High quality spodumene at and near surface continuing down to depth at North Aubry with great metallurgical results and good potential to extend the maiden lithium resource along Aubry 1,100m strike zone
- Large project footprint of 7,000 Ha, with majority still to be explored, great upside potential to discover further lithium resources
- Established key strategic relationships with Yantai to fund and build lithium processing facility, allowing rapid development to production
- Projects located in Tier One mining jurisdictions, with great access and infrastructure and markets, with strong support from First Nations and Ontario Government
- Strong board and management team
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Ardiden Ltd
Ardiden Limited (ASX:ADV) is an emerging international strategic metals company which is focused on the exploration, evaluation and development of four 100 per cent owned projects located in the established mining jurisdiction of Ontario, Canada.