Highlights - High Grade Braeside Project (Zn -Pb-Cu-Ag-Au-V), Pilbara Region Western Australia
- Grab sampling over soil anomalism, VTEM conductors and mineralised structures has highlighted numerous high-grade zinc, lead and copper targets with significant gold, silver and vanadium.
- Additional to known high grade historic workings and mineralised trends, new zones of high grade mineralisation have been discovered.
- Very high-grade base metal mineralisation is associated with wide zones of silica - sericite with strong potassic - barium alteration. Zones are sub vertical and up to 30m wide.
- Base metal mineralisation (rock chip) returned very high grades:
o Lead to 49.22% (25% of grab samples collected > 5% Pb)
o e.g. BR111 - 42.76% Pb, 72 g/t Ag, 1.45 g/t Au
o Zinc to 29.31% (Gossan Discovery)
o Copper to 17.4%
o e.g. BR155 - 14.55% Cu, 17.29% Zn, 1.37% Pb
- Precious metal mineralisation reported:
o Silver to 239 g/t
o Gold to 1.45 g/t
- Significant vanadium mineralisation returned up to 1.03%
- Strong base metal anomalism discovered over VTEM conductors.
o Gossans reported up to 0.91% Cu and 1.12% Pb
- Rumble has commissioned the moving loop TEM survey to further test both the VTEM conductors and the high-grade base metal mineralisation with drilling on track to commence by the end of 2017.
To view tables and figures, please visit:
About Rumble Resources Ltd
Rumble Resources Limited (ASX:RTR) is an Australian based exploration company, officially admitted to the ASX on the 1st July 2011. Rumble was established with the aim of adding significant value to its current gold and base metal assets and will continue to look at mineral acquisition opportunities both in Australia and abroad.
Rumble Resources Ltd