Investor Presentation - August 2017
- Namdini gold deposit - significant mineralised system of up to 300m in width and extending over 1km
- Maiden 4 million ounce Resource declared
- Open at depth and along strike with resource expansion drilling in progress
- Metallurgical testwork confirms high gold recoveries achievable with simple crush-grind-float-regrind-CIL circuit
- Quality local infrastructure and strong community relationships provides foundation for rapid development
- Experienced Board and Management Team with proven track record in African gold mining industry
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Cardinal Resources Ltd
The Company's Namdini Project has an Indicated Mineral Resource of 6.5Moz of gold contained in 180Mt at 1.1 g/t Au at a cut-off of 0.5g/t Au and an Inferred Mineral Resource of 0.5Moz of gold contained in 13Mt @ 1.2 g/t Au at a cut off of 0.5 g/t Au.
The Company is focused on the development of the Namdini Project through advancing the Pre-Feasiblity study, supported by additional multi-disciplinary engineering activities.
Exploration programmes are also continuing at the Company's Bolgatanga (Northern Ghana) and Subranum (Southern Ghana) Projects.
Cardinal Resources Ltd