- Namdini gold deposit - significant mineralised system of up to 300m in width and extending over 1km
- Maiden 4 million ounce Resource declared
- Open at depth and along strike with resource expansion drilling in progress
- Metallurgical testwork confirms high gold recoveries achievable with simple crush-grind-float-regrind-CIL circuit
- Quality local infrastructure and strong community relationships provides foundation for rapid development
- Experienced Board and Management Team with proven track record in African gold mining industry
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Cardinal Resources Ltd
Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) (TSE:CDV) (OTCMKTS:CRDNF) is a gold-focused exploration and development Company which holds interests in tenements within Ghana, West Africa. The Company is focused on the development of the Namdini Project through a resource expansion drilling programme, which will form the basis of a Preliminary Economic Assessment ("PEA") which is in progress.
Exploration programmes are also underway at the Company’s Bolgatanga (Northern Ghana) and Subranum (Southern Ghana) Projects.
Cardinal Resources Ltd