The conference call will start at 9:00 a.m. (AEST - Sydney Time) on Thursday, 13 July, which is 6:00 p.m. (U.S. - CST) on Wednesday, July 12, or 7:00 p.m. EST.
The conference call will be recorded and placed on the Company's website.
Conference call (toll free) numbers are as follows:
Australia: 1800 123 296 or +61-2-8038-5221
Hong Kong: +852-800-908-865
New Zealand: +84-0800-452-782
United Kingdom: +44-0808-234-0757
United States: +1-855-293-1544
After dialling the conference call number above, please then dial the:
CONFERENCE ID:5288 6505
About Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd
- Magnolia LNG LLC (Magnolia LNG), which is developing an 8 million tonne per annum (mtpa) or greater LNG export terminal, in the Port of Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA;
- Bear Head LNG Corporation Inc. (Bear Head LNG), a Canadian based subsidiary, which is developing an 8 - 12 mtpa LNG export terminal in Richmond County, Nova Scotia, Canada;
- Bear Paw Pipeline Corporation Inc (Bear Paw), which is proposing to construct and operate a 62.5 km gas pipeline lateral to connect gas supply to Bear Head LNG;
- Gladstone LNG Pty Ltd, which plans to develop the 3.5 mtpa Fisherman’s Landing LNG (FLLNG) Project at the Port of Gladstone in Queensland, Australia; and
- LNG Technology Pty Ltd, which owns and develops the Company’s OSMR® liquefaction process technology, a mid-scale LNG business model that plans to deliver lower capital operating costs, faster construction and improved efficiency, relative to larger traditional LNG projects.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd