- Final results from 2016 Edna Beryl drilling returned:
o 6.4m at 2.75g/t gold and 0.54g/t silver from 292.9m (EBWDD054) including;
-- 1.3m at 11.4g/t gold, 1.4g/t silver and 0.19% bismuth from 298m.
o 2m at 2.11% copper, 8.3g/t silver, 2.06% bismuth and 0.33g/t gold from 197m (EBWDD054).
- Drilling confirms continuation of the Edna Beryl high-grade gold zone at depth.
- First ore with visible gold intersected in the development drives of Edna Beryl.
- High-resolution ground gravity and passive seismic surveys underway at the Edna Beryl gold project in Tennant Creek (NT).
- Completion of pre development drilling at Black Snake (the next small mine).
- Evolution Mining has formally notified ERM of its intention to complete its earn-in obligations under the Tennant Creek Mineral Field JV and extend the JV to capture Emmerson's newly acquired Rover project.
- All Tennant Creek exploration remains fully funded under A$15M earn-in agreement with Evolution Mining.
- Flying of high-resolution aeromagnetic data over the Fifield project in NSW completed and integration with historical data to define drill targets in progress.
- Field work at the Kadungle project in NSW (option with Aurelia Metals) has verified the potential for both epithermal gold and porphyry copper - gold mineralisation. Some of the historical intercepts include:
o 12m at 7.73g/t gold and 0.12% copper (drill hole KDD002)
o 3m at 7.14 g/t gold and 0.34% copper (drill hole KRC019)
o 37m at 0.23% copper incl. 6m at 1.1% copper (KDD013)
o 154m at 0.12% copper and 0.37g/t gold (KRC019)
- Drilling to commence at Kadungle in May.
- Cash of $4.4million at quarter end.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Emmerson Resources Limited
- Has an aggressive exploration program and dominant position in the world class Tennant Creek Mineral Field.
- Is applying new exploration concepts and technologies to unlock the next generation of gold and copper deposits.
- Owns the only carbon-in-pulp gold plant in the region.
- Has an experienced Board and Management team.
Emmerson Resources Limited