HIGHLIGHTS FOR QUARTER
- Portia Gold Mine sales exceed 20,000 ounces, debt fully repaid and gold hedges closed out.
- Approvals received for 120 metre south wall cutback that will potentially extend Portia mining operations by a further 12 months.
- New scrubber procured, which eliminates a bottleneck to significantly increase ore throughput.
- Havilah actively pursuing development options for its Kalkaroo copper-gold and Mutooroo copper-cobalt projects in light of the favourable outlook for copper and cobalt.
- New government supported exploration drilling programs commenced on high potential copper and gold targets in the Benagerie dome and tin targets at Prospect Hill.
To view the video, please visit:
About Havilah Resources Ltd
Havilah Resources Ltd (ASX:HAV) has successfully financed and developed its first gold mine at Portia in north-eastern South Australia, which is a high margin operation producing a steady cash flow. It plans to follow on with two copper-gold developments that can potentially support an initial production of at least 34,000 tonnes of copper and 105,000 ounces of gold annually. This is underpinned by a JORC minerals resource inventory of over 900,000 tonnes of copper and 2.4 million ounces of gold.
Havilah Resources Ltd