A transformative FY 2016
- Transformationalacquisition of Harris CapRock (completed 1 Jan 2017)
- 3 additional strategic acquisitions completed in 2016 (Newcom, ST Teleport and WINS)
- Market leadership achieved in the Maritime and Energy markets -well positioned to capture growth opportunities in these two key verticals
-Sustained Growth despite a difficult operating environment
- Continued double digit growth across key financial metrics with 30% revenue growth
- Core service revenue growth at 34%
- Growth in core service margins and EBITDA margin reflecting economies of scale and operational optimization
- EBITDA growth at 42% ($41.5M) NPATA of $19.2M(+30%)
SpeedCast -The new global leader
SpeedCast is the world's most trusted provider of fully managed remote communication network and IT services.
- Industry leader: extensive worldwide footprint of local support, infrastructure and coverage coupled with world-class technology and a pervasive safety culture
- Innovator: able to design, integrate, secure and optimize networks tailored to customer needs
- Customer focused: with technology agnostic solutions and support designed to meet the needs of each unique customer installation
- Highly Skilled Peoplemake the difference in the services SpeedCast provides
- Creating value for our customers beyond connectivity to meet evolving customer needs
FY 2017 outlook - GLOBAL GROWTH
- GLOBAL CAPABILITIES
Global footprint, global network, scale and enhanced product offerings will enable new revenue opportunities and synergies.
- GLOBAL LEADER
The combination of HCC and SpeedCast creates a strong global and diversified Group, at a time when some of our key competitors are experiencing difficulties.
- GLOBAL BRAND
Rebranding ongoing to increase brand awareness and better communicate our capabilities and the value we can create for our customers.
- M & A GROWTH
In addition to the HCC acquisition, a full period impact of NewCom, ST Teleport, and WINS will drive growth.
- ORGANIC GROWTH
Strong focus on organic growth in 2017. We expect growth momentum to build in 2H 2017.
- EBITDA GROWTH
A systematic focus on operational efficiencies and organic growth is expected to deliver continuous EBITDA margin improvement.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Speedcast International Ltd
Speedcast International Ltd (ASX:SDA) is the largest provider of remote communications and IT services in the world. Speedcast's fully managed service is delivered via a leading global, multi-access-technology, multi-band and multi-orbit network of 70+ satellites and an interconnecting global terrestrial network, bolstered by extensive on the ground local support from 40+ countries. This global "network of networks" allows customers to fully rely on the most robust, integrated infrastructure available in the market for their mission critical applications. Speedcast is uniquely positioned as a strategic business partner, tailoring communications, IT and digital solutions to meet unique customer needs and enable business transformation. Speedcast extends its managed services through differentiated technology offerings including cyber-security, crew welfare, content solutions, data & voice applications and network systems integration services. With a passionate customer focus and a strong safety culture, Speedcast serves more than 2,000 customers in over 140 countries in sectors such as Maritime, Energy, Mining, Enterprise, Media, Cruise, NGOs and Government. Learn more at Speedcast.
Speedcast International Ltd