A transformative FY 2016
- Transformationalacquisition of Harris CapRock (completed 1 Jan 2017)
- 3 additional strategic acquisitions completed in 2016 (Newcom, ST Teleport and WINS)
- Market leadership achieved in the Maritime and Energy markets -well positioned to capture growth opportunities in these two key verticals
-Sustained Growth despite a difficult operating environment
- Continued double digit growth across key financial metrics with 30% revenue growth
- Core service revenue growth at 34%
- Growth in core service margins and EBITDA margin reflecting economies of scale and operational optimization
- EBITDA growth at 42% ($41.5M) NPATA of $19.2M(+30%)
SpeedCast -The new global leader
SpeedCast is the world's most trusted provider of fully managed remote communication network and IT services.
- Industry leader: extensive worldwide footprint of local support, infrastructure and coverage coupled with world-class technology and a pervasive safety culture
- Innovator: able to design, integrate, secure and optimize networks tailored to customer needs
- Customer focused: with technology agnostic solutions and support designed to meet the needs of each unique customer installation
- Highly Skilled Peoplemake the difference in the services SpeedCast provides
- Creating value for our customers beyond connectivity to meet evolving customer needs
FY 2017 outlook - GLOBAL GROWTH
- GLOBAL CAPABILITIES
Global footprint, global network, scale and enhanced product offerings will enable new revenue opportunities and synergies.
- GLOBAL LEADER
The combination of HCC and SpeedCast creates a strong global and diversified Group, at a time when some of our key competitors are experiencing difficulties.
- GLOBAL BRAND
Rebranding ongoing to increase brand awareness and better communicate our capabilities and the value we can create for our customers.
- M & A GROWTH
In addition to the HCC acquisition, a full period impact of NewCom, ST Teleport, and WINS will drive growth.
- ORGANIC GROWTH
Strong focus on organic growth in 2017. We expect growth momentum to build in 2H 2017.
- EBITDA GROWTH
A systematic focus on operational efficiencies and organic growth is expected to deliver continuous EBITDA margin improvement.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About SpeedCast International Ltd
SpeedCast International Ltd (ASX:SDA) is the world’s most trusted provider of highly reliable, fully managed, end-to-end remote communication and IT solutions. The company utilizes an extensive worldwide footprint of local support, infrastructure and coverage to design, integrate, secure and optimize networks tailored to customer needs.
With differentiated technology, an intense customer focus and a strong safety culture, SpeedCast serves more than 2,000 customers in over 140 countries via 39 teleports, including offshore rigs and cruise ships, 10,000+ maritime vessels and 4,500+ terrestrial sites. Speedcast supports mission-critical applications in industries such as maritime, oil and gas, enterprise, media, cruise and government. For more information, visit SpeedCast.
SpeedCast International Ltd