The three T's - Teamwork, Technology and Tenacity... delivering multiple discoveries...Perth, Feb 22, 2017 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Emmerson Resources Limited (ASX:ERM) (OTCMKTS:EMMRF) is pleased to provide the Company's latest Presentation at RIU Explorers Conference.
- 19 May 2016 - High Grade Gold at Edna Beryl West
o 5m at 27g/t gold incl. 2m at 51g/t gold
o 13m at 8.7g/t gold incl. 7m at 15g/t gold
- 5 July 2016 - High Grade Gold at Edna Beryl West
o 13.2g/t gold incl. 3m at 15.7g/t gold
o 3m at 11.2g/t gold
o 9m at 5.33m g/t gold incl. 3m at 10.4g/t gold
- 2 August 2016 - Further High Grade "Bonanza" Gold at Edna Beryl West
o 5m at 35.6g/t gold from 120m
o 2m at 30.1g/t gold from 128m
o 3m at 36.6g/t gold from 227m
- 31 October 2016 - Bonanza and visible gold at Tennant Creek
o 8m at 157g/t gold, 34.5g/t silver, 0.5% copper
- 6 December 2016 Bonanza Gold continues
o 5m at 83.6g/t gold from 89m
o 4.3m at 24.6g/t from 249m
- Application of new technology/ideas to make new discoveries in Tennant Creek (Goanna copper, Mauretania gold, Edna Beryl gold)
- Small Mines - monetise existing resources and provide opportunities for "near mine" discoveries (Edna Beryl under development and will be one of Australia's highest grade gold mines plus pipeline of others)
- Leverage new technology/ideas outside of the Tennant Creek Project New gold-copper projects in New South Wales and the NT
Summary and Conclusions
Tennant Creek Exploration fully funded by Evolution Mining - have spent ~$11.7m of the $15m to earn 65% of the Tennant Project
- 2017 Exploration Program yet to be finalised but will include a detailed ground gravity survey at Edna Beryl and Deep Penetrating IP at Rover - ahead of drilling (strategy 1)
- Small Mines to monetise existing high grade resources and expand near mine exploration (strategy 2)
- New technology and ideas continue to drive exploration.....both in Tennant Creek (strategy 1) and identifying new gold-copper opportunities (strategy 3)
- ERM remains well funded ~$4.7m in cash plus potential for risk free cash from small mines
- Highly leveraged to success across all strategic horizons
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Emmerson Resources Limited
- Has an aggressive exploration program and dominant position in the world class Tennant Creek Mineral Field.
- Is applying new exploration concepts and technologies to unlock the next generation of gold and copper deposits.
- Owns the only carbon-in-pulp gold plant in the region.
- Has an experienced Board and Management team.
Emmerson Resources Limited