- banks, lending, crowdfunding, pension funds,
- securities / equities,
- FX, CFD, binaries, and futures traders,
- gaming, wagering, betting, casino's,
- money services businesses,
- payment service providers,
- insurance providers,
- real estate,
- digital currency platforms,
- FinTech and
- other AML/Patriot Obligated businesses
The Path To Innovation : How did iSignthis do it?
@iSignthis, we started with a problem
- Which lead to invention (patents)
- which in turn created an excludable business concept (paydentity(TM))
We then analysed, researched and innovated to create our business proposition, by focusing on:
- Identifying business sectors that require the innovation most
- Our Competitive advantages
- Alignment to Regulatory requirements (and engagement with regulators and regulators and more regulators...)
- Customer's requirements
- Customer value proposition
To create and execute a business model, whilst being mindful of the above factors and looking for further problems to solve.
Existing solutions: a fragmented process
- Multiple vendors
- Different vendor mix in each country
- Information fragmentation
- Compliance challenges
- Manual processes, with 'follow the sun' localised team normally required.
- High costs
- Long processing delays with complex customer onboarding processes
- High customer abandonment
To view full presentation, please visit:
About iSignthis Ltd
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is the global leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication and payment processing to meet AML/CFT requirements. iSignthis provides an end-to-end on-boarding service for merchants, with a unified payment and identity service via our Paydentity(TM) and ISXPay(R) solutions.
By converging payments and identity, iSignthis delivers regulatory compliance to an enhanced customer due diligence standard, offering global reach to any of the world’s 3.5Bn 'bank verified' card or account holders, that can be remotely on-boarded to regulated merchants in as little as 3 to 5 minutes.
iSignthis Paydentity service is the trusted back office solution for regulated entities, allowing merchants to stay ahead of the regulatory curve, and focus on growing their core business.
iSignthis' and its subsidiary, iSignthis eMoney Ltd, trade as ISXPay(R), and are an EEA authorised eMoney Monetary Financial Institution, offering card acquiring in the EEA, Australia and New Zealand. ISXPay is a principal member of Mastercard Worldwide and JCB International.
National Australia Bank Limited