- banks, lending, crowdfunding, pension funds,
- securities / equities,
- FX, CFD, binaries, and futures traders,
- gaming, wagering, betting, casino's,
- money services businesses,
- payment service providers,
- insurance providers,
- real estate,
- digital currency platforms,
- FinTech and
- other AML/Patriot Obligated businesses
The Path To Innovation : How did iSignthis do it?
@iSignthis, we started with a problem
- Which lead to invention (patents)
- which in turn created an excludable business concept (paydentity(TM))
We then analysed, researched and innovated to create our business proposition, by focusing on:
- Identifying business sectors that require the innovation most
- Our Competitive advantages
- Alignment to Regulatory requirements (and engagement with regulators and regulators and more regulators...)
- Customer's requirements
- Customer value proposition
To create and execute a business model, whilst being mindful of the above factors and looking for further problems to solve.
Existing solutions: a fragmented process
- Multiple vendors
- Different vendor mix in each country
- Information fragmentation
- Compliance challenges
- Manual processes, with 'follow the sun' localised team normally required.
- High costs
- Long processing delays with complex customer onboarding processes
- High customer abandonment
To view full presentation, please visit:
About iSignthis Ltd
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) is the global leader in dynamic, digital AML/CTF KYC identity proofing. Our Paydentity solution incorporates real time electronic verification to converge remote payment authentication and KYC identification. This delivers automated customer on-boarding with a global reach of any of the world’s 3.5Bn financially included persons, no matter where they are located. iSignthis’ unique solutions protect online customers whilst assisting merchants with CNP liability shift and providing operators with 100% confidence.
Read more about the company at our website http://www.isignthis.com.
National Australia Bank Limited