The conference call will take place at 10am (AEDT- Sydney Time) on Tuesday, 6 December 2016, which is 5pm on Monday, December 5, in the United States (US - CST).
The conference call will be recorded and placed on the Company's website.
Conference call (toll free) numbers are as follows:
Australia: 1800 123 296 or +61 2 8038 5221
Canada: 1 855 5616 766
China: 4001 203 085 or 8008 702 411
Hong Kong: 800 908 865
India: 1800 3010 6141
Japan: 0120 477 087
New Zealand: 0800 452 782
Singapore: 800 616 2288
United Kingdom: 0808 234 0757
United States: 1 855 293 1544
After dialling the conference call number above, please then dial the:
CONFERENCE ID: 3174 2450
About Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd
- Magnolia LNG LLC (Magnolia LNG), which is developing an 8 million tonne per annum (mtpa) or greater LNG export terminal, in the Port of Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA;
- Bear Head LNG Corporation Inc. (Bear Head LNG), a Canadian based subsidiary, which is developing an 8 - 12 mtpa LNG export terminal in Richmond County, Nova Scotia, Canada;
- Bear Paw Pipeline Corporation Inc (Bear Paw), which is proposing to construct and operate a 62.5 km gas pipeline lateral to connect gas supply to Bear Head LNG;
- Gladstone LNG Pty Ltd, which plans to develop the 3.5 mtpa Fisherman’s Landing LNG (FLLNG) Project at the Port of Gladstone in Queensland, Australia; and
- LNG Technology Pty Ltd, which owns and develops the Company’s OSMR® liquefaction process technology, a mid-scale LNG business model that plans to deliver lower capital operating costs, faster construction and improved efficiency, relative to larger traditional LNG projects.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd