4th Deepwater Asia Congress, global leading forum for key decision makers in offshore oil and gas Industry in Asia, is pleased to announce Indonesian Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Indonesian National Energy Council (DEN), BPMIGAS, Pertamina, Petronas, Chevron, TOTAL E&P of Indonesia, Woodside, AWE Limited, Niko Resources and Talisman (Sageri) Ltd and other leading companies in offshore industry confirmed to attend the event and delivery a significant presentation during 2 day conference in Bali Island.
Confirmed eminent speaker line-up including:
- Widjajono Partowidagdo, Vice Minister, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Indonesia
- Herman Agustiawan, Council Member, National Energy Council (DEN), Indonesia, Indonesia
- R Priyono, Chairman, BPMIGAS
- Robert Ziegler, Head of Deepwater Drilling Technology, Petronas
- Salis S Aprilian, President, E&P, Pertamina
- Abdul Hamid Batubara, President Director, Indonesia, Chevron
- Nicolas Cambefort, Vice President, Project & Construction, Indonesia, Total E&P
- Peter Grant, General Manager International Ventures, Woodside
- Marjolijn Wajong, President and General Manager, Indonesia, Santos
- David Lamb, Vice President & General Manager, Indonesia, Talisman Energy
- Eko Lumadyo, Country Manager, Indonesia, Niko Resources
- Bruce Clement, Managing Director, AWE Limited
- Hallvard Hasselknippe, COO, Subsea Division, Technip
At present, as the only OPEC member in Asia Pacific, Indonesia exerts significant role on the global energy market. Recently, the upturn of the oil price means that development and exploration of Indonesia's deepwater fields is now economically viable. The Indonesian Government has highlighted several recent discoveries at deepwater sites as fundamental to the continued development of the nation's petroleum industry.
About DAC 2012
DAC attracted over 1200 decision makers since 2009, and this year, the number will be anticipated to exceed 300. We sincerely invite industry pioneers with foresight to participate in the 4th Deepwater Asia Congress, an informative and interesting event for the purpose of meeting the energy needs of expanding economies throughout the world.
The 4th DAC, themed as "Achieving Asia Pacific Deepwater Industry Prosperous Development", (www.deepwatercongress.com )will present the latest information regarding the market situation of Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Thailand and etc, exploration & production, drilling technology, service strategies, offshore equipment, as well as the subsea technology, which will attracting a large number of related companies, such as oil and gas operators, EPCs, vessel owners and operators, oil and gas technology, equipment and service providers, to attend the annual industrial grand banquet.
For the latest information and registration details, please email us email@example.com or call our hotline: +86-21-5830-0710. Any enquiries, please feel free to let us know.