Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) are pleased to provide a Company Presentation by Managing Director Greg Vesey, at the CWC Seventeenth Annual World LNG Summit for 2016.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd
- Magnolia LNG LLC (Magnolia LNG), which is developing an 8 million tonne per annum (mtpa) or greater LNG export terminal, in the Port of Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA;
- Bear Head LNG Corporation Inc. (Bear Head LNG), a Canadian based subsidiary, which is developing an 8 - 12 mtpa LNG export terminal in Richmond County, Nova Scotia, Canada;
- Bear Paw Pipeline Corporation Inc (Bear Paw), which is proposing to construct and operate a 62.5 km gas pipeline lateral to connect gas supply to Bear Head LNG;
- Gladstone LNG Pty Ltd, which plans to develop the 3.5 mtpa Fisherman’s Landing LNG (FLLNG) Project at the Port of Gladstone in Queensland, Australia; and
- LNG Technology Pty Ltd, which owns and develops the Company’s OSMR® liquefaction process technology, a mid-scale LNG business model that plans to deliver lower capital operating costs, faster construction and improved efficiency, relative to larger traditional LNG projects.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) is pleased to advise that its 100% owned project company, Magnolia LNG, LLC and Meridian LNG Holdings Corp have agreed to further extend the financial close date condition precedent for Magnolia LNG from 31 December 2016 to 30 November 2017.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) invites shareholders and other interested parties to join a conference call with Greg Vesey (Managing Director & CEO of LNGL), Michael Mott (Chief Financial Officer of LNGL) and John Baguley (Chief Operating Officer of Magnolia LNG and Chief Technical Officer of LNGL) to discuss the recent announcements from the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and the US Department of Energy (DOE) about the Magnolia LNG Project.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) is pleased to announce that the US Department of Energy has announced today its decision granting LNGL's Magnolia LNG Project authorization to export liquefied natural gas from the proposed facility in Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA to countries with which the United States has not entered into a free trade agreement.
On April 15, 2016 the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission granted Magnolia LNG, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) authority to site, construct, and operate new facilities at a proposed liquefied natural gas terminal in Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana for the liquefaction and export of natural gas. Subsequently, on May 16, 2016, Sierra Club filed a request for rehearing.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) is pleased to provide the company's AGM Presentation held on 17 November 2016.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) is pleased to provide the company's latest Quarterly Highlights and Appendix 4C.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) is pleased to provide the Company's latest Shareholder Presentation on October 11, 2016 at Lake Charles.
Liquefied Natural Gas Limited's (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) Managing Director & CEO, Greg Vesey, and CFO, Mike Mott, will be conducting an LNGL shareholder "Open House" meeting to update regional shareholders about the Magnolia LNG project in Louisiana, USA.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) provides its latest presentation at North American Gas Forum held on 3 Oct 2016.